- What level of check should I apply for?
- If I'm under 18 years old, can I apply for any kind of Police Records Check?
- What is a Police Criminal Records Check and what information will it contain?
- What is a Police Criminal Records and Judicial Matters Check and what information will it include?
- What is a Police Vulnerable Sector Check and what information will it include?
- What if I disagree with the information that appears on my completed check?
- What databases are searched?
- What accessibility does this online system support?
- Where can I find more information about Police Records Checks?
For assistance please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 613-549-4660 ext 2225
Welcome To K-PIC
Welcome to K-PIC - the Kingston Police Information Check System.
EXPEDITED POLICE INFORMATION CHECKS ARE
NOT OFFERED THROUGH THE K-PIC SYSTEM.
The Information Services Division of the Kingston Police is very pleased to offer the citizens of Kingston the ability to utilize an automated online system for submitting Police Information Checks.
K-PIC will allow applicants the convenience of applying online to submit their applications 24/7 from any location. There is no paperwork required and applicants can monitor the status of their application, any time, through their own personal account. Applicants have the ability to pay for their application through a secure payment system which accepts Visa & Mastercard.
K-PIC is being offered as a convenience to assist members of the public. Processing of these checks could take several weeks (or longer in some exceptional cases). If you are trying to meet a deadline to have an Information Check completed, we might be able to expedite the completion of your check if you attend our station in person. However, please be aware that our ability to expedite your check is affected by many factors outside of our control, and this can only be determined if you attend the station in person to fill out your application. If we are able to expedite your check you could have the completed check in as little as 15 minutes after application. It should be understood that our ability to expedite Police Checks are impacted by request volumes.
We only offer expedited checks to persons attending the station in person during regular business hours (Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., holidays excluded)
* Please note: for the purpose of the K-PIC online system the term “Agency” will also include reference to a company or an organization.